GRI: Graduate REALTOR® Institute 100 Series - 102
Monday, April 24, 2023 8:00 AM - Tuesday, April 25, 2023 5:30 PM (EDT)
GRI 102 is a two-day course. You must be present for both days - Monday, April 24th from 8:00 am - 5:30 pm & Tuesday, April 25th from 8:00 am - 5:30 pm.
102 - Contacts to Contracts…
• Apply the elements of a professional image and marketing strategy to contacting potential clients;
• Apply methods to identify, capture, and qualify buyer clients;
• Prepare accurate, lawful contracts or documents related to the transaction while avoiding the unauthorized practice of law;
• Differentiate between the types of listing agreements;
• Upon examination, identify physical defects of the subject property prior to listing;
• Explain each party’s rights and obligations in documents related to the transaction while avoiding the unauthorized practice of law;
• Explain and guide buyers and sellers through applicable aspects of the transaction;
• Perform or assist with transaction tasks that are appropriate to buyers and sellers;
• Perform tasks unique to FHA and VA financing, including inspection requirements;
• Apply methods, including referral, to capture seller clients.
102 – Goal Setting and Business Planning…
• Prepare clear, concise, and attainable written goals;
• Differentiate between goal gross income and goal net income;
• Specify which activities they should do and how often in order to achieve their goals;
• Illustrate the importance of a business plan;
• Develop a basic business plan using at least three business plan elements;
• Complete a sample income statement using a case study;
• Complete a sample balance sheet using a case study;
• Complete a sample cash flow statement using a case study;
• Prepare financial and statistical information for use in goal-setting and business planning.
102- Professional Success: Transaction by Transaction…
• Identify behavior that erodes professional performance;
• Discuss what constitutes professional behavior;
• Understand items that can stop a transaction before it gets started;
• Determine if you are showing property properly;
• Know the REALTOR® Pathways to Professionalism;
• Identify the most common transaction pitfalls;
• Understand the issues regarding disclosures.