So You Want to be a Broker!
Thursday, October 3, 2024 (2:00 PM - 5:00 PM) (EDT)
Are you ready to go to the next level and become a broker?
Great...But wait! There are things Realtors® need to know before they forge ahead, and it necessitates a trusted resource to help them get prepared.
This course presents the considerations, possibilities, and the practicalities of owning your own real estate brokerage firm. Students will understand the reasons why not every Realtor® succeeds in becoming a Broker, and how to be one of the people that do. With the proper preparation you can succeed, and this course will show you how.
Objectives: After taking this class students will be able to:
• List the agency options the broker's sales associates could offer the public.
• Construct a Profit and Loss statement.
• Contrast the operating expenses of a franchised firm to those of a non-franchised firm.
• Categorize and list the broker-owner's responsibilities between FREC compliance and tax compliance.
• Construct a timeline from office inception to profitability based on market driven assumptions.
• Differentiate and list the pros and cons of the compensation’s plans discussed in the course.
************No-Show Policy: We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise, making it difficult to attend scheduled classes. If you are unable to attend a class, kindly notify us 48 hours in advance. Cancellation notices should be sent to Alisha Kissee Garcia ( email@example.com ) and/or Shannon Diehl ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).Participants who do not attend a class or event without providing prior notice will not be eligible for a refund. In cases of exceptional circumstances, such as a medical emergency or unforeseen personal crisis, we may consider refund requests on a case-by-case basis. As an Association committed to providing high-quality learning experiences, we have implemented this No-Show Policy to uphold the standards of our educational programs and ensure all members who are looking to attend a course get an opportunity to do so.
Instructor: Sal Di Stefano
3001 State Road 19
Tavares, FL 32778