Sink or Swim? Part 2
Thursday, August 1, 2024 (3:00 PM - 5:00 PM) (EDT)
Now that you’ve dipped your toe into the waters (Sink or Swim? Part 1) of waterfront properties, its only natural to dive deeper into the market! If you’re looking to understand the complexities of the waterfront market, this course is essential for your business. In this course you will extend your knowledge in buying and selling waterfront, learning everything about property inspections to construction. This course will ensure you can stand with your feet firmly in the sand and call yourself a true Waterfront Specialist!
Objectives: After taking this class students will be able to:
• Identify and understand various necessary property inspections that apply to waterfront properties.
• Recognize common hidden costs associated with buying waterfront properties.
• Identify key home historical information and the significance of this information on a sale.
• Understand the importance of Homeowners Association and where to find association contact information and regulation documentation.
• Understand necessary construction techniques which benefit waterfront properties.
• Identify ways to research the best deal possible and understand the final steps in financing a new waterfront home.
******No-Show Policy: We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise, making it difficult to attend scheduled classes. If you are unable to attend a class, kindly notify us 48 hours in advance. Cancellation notices should be sent to Alisha Kissee Garcia ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) and/or Shannon Diehl ( email@example.com ).Participants who do not attend a class or event without providing prior notice will not be eligible for a refund. In cases of exceptional circumstances, such as a medical emergency or unforeseen personal crisis, we may consider refund requests on a case-by-case basis. As an Association committed to providing high-quality learning experiences, we have implemented this No-Show Policy to uphold the standards of our educational programs and ensure all members who are looking to attend a course get an opportunity to do so.
Instructor: Kelly Lee McFrederick
3001 State Road 19
Tavares, FL 32778