Sink or Swim? Part 1
Thursday, August 1, 2024 (1:00 PM - 3:00 PM) (EDT)
Florida’s natural landscape is a sight to behold! With waterfront properties on every corner, it is no wonder why they are in such high demand. This course focuses on everything waterfront: from understanding the environment to building a waterfront home! In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of buying and selling waterfront property, preparing you as a true Waterfront Specialist.
Objectives: After taking this class students will be able to:
• Recognize the significance and responsibilities of a Waterfront Specialist.
• Identify various bodies of water and water types and their characteristics.
• Recognize what waterfront lifestyles are best suited for specific bodies of water.
• Understand the importance of community research.
• Recognize the significance of home orientation with regards to waterfront homes and waterfront lifestyles.
• Identify and understand local, county, and state ordinances which mandate the building of waterfront properties.
*******No-Show Policy: We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise, making it difficult to attend scheduled classes. If you are unable to attend a class, kindly notify us 48 hours in advance. Cancellation notices should be sent to Alisha Kissee Garcia ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) and/or Shannon Diehl ( email@example.com ).Participants who do not attend a class or event without providing prior notice will not be eligible for a refund. In cases of exceptional circumstances, such as a medical emergency or unforeseen personal crisis, we may consider refund requests on a case-by-case basis. As an Association committed to providing high-quality learning experiences, we have implemented this No-Show Policy to uphold the standards of our educational programs and ensure all members who are looking to attend a course get an opportunity to do so.
Instructor: Kelly Lee McFrederick
3001 State Road 19
Tavares, FL 32778