REALTOR® Safety - Smart Business
Wednesday, September 11, 2024 (10:00 AM - 12:00 PM) (EDT)
Safety should be at the top of the list of things every REALTOR® should be concerned about. We meet complete strangers that in any other venue we would be suspicious of, but in the context of being a customer, we trust them fully. Unfortunately, this has caused our profession to be targeted by people with less-thanwholesome intentions. They know we're alone… they know we don't want to "offend" a possible paycheck… and they know many of us are untrained in how to protect ourselves. Take this course and learn tips on how to put SAFETY FIRST!
Objectives: After taking this class students will be able to:
• Implement the 5 or 10 second rule into their daily routine.
• Have the outline to implement a safety plan at the brokerage level.
• Understand the safety steps to follow when going on listing appointments, showing appointments, and holding open houses.
• Recognize a stalker and what steps to take if one is suspected.
• Understand how your social media activity can put you and your customers at risk.
• Implement changes to your phone and computer protocols to protect you and your data.
*********No-Show Policy: We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise, making it difficult to attend scheduled classes. If you are unable to attend a class, kindly notify us 48 hours in advance. Cancellation notices should be sent to Alisha Kissee Garcia ( email@example.com ) and/or Shannon Diehl ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).Participants who do not attend a class or event without providing prior notice will not be eligible for a refund. In cases of exceptional circumstances, such as a medical emergency or unforeseen personal crisis, we may consider refund requests on a case-by-case basis. As an Association committed to providing high-quality learning experiences, we have implemented this No-Show Policy to uphold the standards of our educational programs and ensure all members who are looking to attend a course get an opportunity to do so.
Instructor: Jason Jakus
3001 State Road 19
Tavares, FL 32778