Jump Start Your Real Estate Career
Thursday, August 8, 2024 (10:00 AM - 2:00 PM) (EDT)
Welcome to real estate Boot Camp! This course is great for the newly licensed agent to jump start their career as well as getting long time licensees out of the rut they often fall into.
Develop a business plan that will guide you through the next 90 days to 12 months.
Objectives: After taking this class students will be able to:
• Identify and prioritize the four elements of the real estate productivity cycle.
• Develop an objective, measurable business plan for the following 12 months with anticipated revenue and sources.
• List the most common objections a buyer raises when asked to execute an exclusive Buyer’s Brokerage agreement.
• Identify the hurdles the salesperson puts in front of themselves and the solutions for each.
• Relate customer objections to the students’ personal biases.
• Develop daily checklists to stay on their productivity target.
• Identify the most advantageous mortgage programs for a specific customer.
• List the five primary objections to an exclusive right of sale listing.
• List the socio-economic and technological changes that will challenge the student, presently and in the foreseeable future.
• Prepare an objective timetable and schedule of activities for the next 90 days that will insure a sustainable income. (This should dovetail into the student’s 12-month business plan.)
• Develop an internet strategy to market themselves and their products (buyer’s services, listings, rentals, etc.) and attach an expense budget.
**********No-Show Policy: We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise, making it difficult to attend scheduled classes. If you are unable to attend a class, kindly notify us 48 hours in advance. Cancellation notices should be sent to Alisha Kissee Garcia ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) and/or Shannon Diehl ( email@example.com ).Participants who do not attend a class or event without providing prior notice will not be eligible for a refund. In cases of exceptional circumstances, such as a medical emergency or unforeseen personal crisis, we may consider refund requests on a case-by-case basis. As an Association committed to providing high-quality learning experiences, we have implemented this No-Show Policy to uphold the standards of our educational programs and ensure all members who are looking to attend a course get an opportunity to do so.
Instructor: Ant Stroud
1655 E Hwy 50