How to Run Your Real Estate Business With Google & The Cloud
Tuesday, October 15, 2024 (12:00 PM - 4:00 PM) (EDT)
As real estate professionals, you are constantly out and about, previewing, preparing for listings, showing to Buyers, meeting with Sellers, and attending closings. That means you must do most of your paperwork, marketing, and other business-side activities on the go, or wait until late at night to play catch-up.
Working through The Cloud and utilizing current mobile-oriented technology will allow you greater productivity so that you can get more done on-the-go. For those working with teams, you’ll love the collaborative quality of many apps, as well as the resources on the Google platform. You’ll get more done more efficiently than ever before.
Objectives: After taking this class students will be able to:
• Understand the benefits of cloud computing for the real estate professional.
• List Google resources for collaboration and productivity.
• Determine which Google resources will be useful in their own real estate business.
• List apps which increase productivity.
• Determine which apps are suited for greater productivity and collaboration within a real estate business.
• List apps which allow real estate professionals to design their own graphic elements for flyers, social media sharing, and branding.
• Demonstrate design apps for greater productivity and more professional promotional materials.
• Apply this knowledge by creating a product using either a Google platform resource or an app, on either a personal laptop computer, a phone, or a tablet.
• Discuss and plan ways to apply the knowledge acquired to a real-world application within participants’ real estate business.
*********No-Show Policy: We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise, making it difficult to attend scheduled classes. If you are unable to attend a class, kindly notify us 48 hours in advance. Cancellation notices should be sent to Alisha Kissee Garcia ( email@example.com ) and/or Shannon Diehl ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).Participants who do not attend a class or event without providing prior notice will not be eligible for a refund. In cases of exceptional circumstances, such as a medical emergency or unforeseen personal crisis, we may consider refund requests on a case-by-case basis. As an Association committed to providing high-quality learning experiences, we have implemented this No-Show Policy to uphold the standards of our educational programs and ensure all members who are looking to attend a course get an opportunity to do so.
Instructor: Trisha Roy
1655 E Hwy 50