FR iCE - Crypto What? Bitcoin How? Blockchain Why? Introduction to Crypto Currencies
Friday, April 5, 2024 (9:30 AM - 12:30 PM) (EDT)
This class is offered through our partnership with Florida Realtors®. You must remain visible on camera for the duration of the class in order to earn CE credit. You will receive an email providing you with a link to separately register for the Zoom webinar a few days prior to the date of the class. Once you receive the email you will need to use that link to register for the zoom webinar through Florida REALTORS®. After registering with Florida REALTORS® you will receive the zoom link for the webinar.
The use of digital currencies happened suddenly and has accelerated rapidly. Many think it is paving the way to the future. Digital currency has already changed the way many do business. Recently, a condominium in Tampa, FL sold in only 15 minutes using digital currency.
This course is an introduction to what you need to know about digital currency. Learn the key terms you need to know and how digital currency can be used in the real estate market. With some real-world examples, you can learn the basics of using digital currency to change the way you do business.
Objectives: After taking this class students will be able to:
• Define the basic elements of cryptocurrency
• Explain how cryptocurrency transactions are completed
• Identify safety methods for cryptocurrency storage and transfer
• Recognize physical and psychological aspects of crypto trading
• Define smart contracts and identify their uses • Define storage coins and identify their uses
• Distinguish cryptocurrency’s legality concerns nationally and internationally
• Recognize signs of cryptocurrency scams
• Determine ways cryptocurrency can be utilized in real estate