FR Hosts: Building Your Business with Social Media
Thursday, July 6, 2023 (1:00 PM - 4:00 PM) (EDT)
While many licensees are familiar with Facebook and Twitter for low or no cost social media marketing, you may not be as familiar with three of the most popular and fastest growing social media platforms: Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube. These apps can pay huge dividends by raising your profile in your local market.
Objectives: After taking this class students will be able to:
• Recognize how to target their audience using various social media apps.
• Analyze their success using app specific statistics.
• Create content on various social media apps.
• Recognize the differences between various social media apps.
• Optimize social media content to generate traffic.
• Identify ways to engage with their target audience.
• Utilize trending content on TikTok to increase user outreach.
• Optimize YouTube channel customization to personalize content.
• Maximize niche content using Instagram Reels.