Building Your International Business
Tuesday, June 11, 2024 (1:00 PM - 3:00 PM) (EDT)
This course will explore methods agents and brokers can use to learn about incoming and outgoing international investments, identify opportunities these markets provide, and acquire the knowledge and skills needed to build their international business.
Objectives: After taking this class students will be able to:
• Describe and categorize international customers
• Understand their personal strengths and suitability for a market
• Identify target markets within their own community and in other areas
• Define the skill set needed to work successfully in the international market
• Identify both local and international marketing resources
• Prepare a marketing plan aimed at acquiring international customers
**No-Show Policy: We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise, making it difficult to attend scheduled classes. If you are unable to attend a class, kindly notify us 48 hours in advance. Cancellation notices should be sent to Alisha Kissee Garcia ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) and/or Shannon Diehl ( email@example.com ).Participants who do not attend a class or event without providing prior notice will not be eligible for a refund. In cases of exceptional circumstances, such as a medical emergency or unforeseen personal crisis, we may consider refund requests on a case-by-case basis. As an Association committed to providing high-quality learning experiences, we have implemented this No-Show Policy to uphold the standards of our educational programs and ensure all members who are looking to attend a course get an opportunity to do so.
Instructor: Michelle Rojas
1655 E Hwy 50