Best Practices for Real Estate Professionals "How to Stay Out of Real Estate Jail"
Thursday, May 23, 2024 (10:00 AM - 1:00 PM) (EDT)
Best practices will enable you to be proactive in your real estate transactions to prevent future problems with the law, ethics, clients, or the public.
Take this course and learn ways to follow policies and procedures that ensure you are following the rules and regulations of the Real Estate Commission, while also learning to improve relationships with customers, clients and the public.
The information in this course is based on best practices cited by the Real Estate Commission from audits, articles in professional trade magazines, and the experiences of real estate agents and brokers.
Objectives: After taking this class students will be able to:
• List the best practices for writing contracts.
• Understand how to comply with license laws regarding Binder Deposits.
• Name policies and procedures that create a more transparent relationship with the public.
• List activities that will help reduce liability and risk.
• Identify best practices in communications that lead to a reduction in consumer complaints.
• Identify practices to help Brokers supervise their agents.
• List resources available to licensees to further their education
• List two procedures to eliminate risk when showing property
• Identify RESPA violations
Instructor: Kelly Lee McFrederick
We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise, making it difficult to attend scheduled classes. If you are unable to attend a class, kindly notify us 48 hours in advance. Cancellation notices should be sent to Alisha Kissee Garcia (firstname.lastname@example.org) and/or Shannon Diehl (email@example.com).Participants who do not attend a class or event without providing prior notice will not be eligible for a refund. In cases of exceptional circumstances, such as a medical emergency or unforeseen personal crisis, we may consider refund requests on a case-by-case basis.
As an Association committed to providing high-quality learning experiences, we have implemented this No-Show Policy to uphold the standards of our educational programs and ensure all members who are looking to attend a course get an opportunity to do so.
1655 E Hwy 50 Suite 301
Clermont, FL 34711 United States