A Convenient Path: Navigating the VA Loan Process
Thursday, November 7, 2024 (9:00 AM - 12:00 PM) (EST)
Florida strives to be the friendliest “military state” in the country so much so, that we have a non-profit corporation, created by the state of Florida, called Veterans Florida. The corporation is designed to help veterans fully transition to civilian life in the sunshine state.
This is where you come in. You will navigate today’s Veteran through the home buying process explaining the difference between Pre-Qualify and Pre-approval, define, Maximum Debt Ratios, Maximum Loan Amounts, review, the importance of Credit Counseling and review the FR/BAR Sales Contract, as it pertains to the VA sales process.
Objectives: After taking this class students will be able to:
• Define the DD 214 and Certificate of Eligibility (COE)
• Describe Basic Entitlements
• Explain the Difference Between Pre-Qualify and Pre-Approval
• Define Maximum Debt Ratios and Maximum Loan Amounts
• Review the Areas of the FR/BAR Contract That Relate VA Sales
• Explain the Alive and Well Letter and How It Is Used
• Define the Importance of Credit Counseling for Veterans
• Define WARMS
• The Closing Disclosure and How It Benefits the Veteran
• Explain a Post-Closing Campaign
• Who Is Eligible for a VA Guaranteed Loan
• Describe the Benefits of a VA Guaranteed Loan
• Define Certificate of Reasonable Value (CRV)
*********No-Show Policy: We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise, making it difficult to attend scheduled classes. If you are unable to attend a class, kindly notify us 48 hours in advance. Cancellation notices should be sent to Alisha Kissee Garcia ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) and/or Shannon Diehl ( email@example.com ).Participants who do not attend a class or event without providing prior notice will not be eligible for a refund. In cases of exceptional circumstances, such as a medical emergency or unforeseen personal crisis, we may consider refund requests on a case-by-case basis. As an Association committed to providing high-quality learning experiences, we have implemented this No-Show Policy to uphold the standards of our educational programs and ensure all members who are looking to attend a course get an opportunity to do so.
Instructor: Grant Simon
1655 E Hwy 50